What is your definition of feminism?
I am very sure when you people read this title, you must have got a thought that I'm going to raise my voice in support of FEMINISM...Right??
Unfortunately NO! The actual definition of feminism which is known by everybody is "the belief that women should have the same rights and opportunities as men"
There was a time when women were not allowed to work, to go out late at night, to wear (jeans, shorts, etc), to stand for oneself, to choose their life partner, to be a single mother. And if talking about today's scenario women are free to do above mentioned things, they are free to raise their voices, they are free to be a single mother, they can even lead a group of men boldly.
After reading this many of the women must be having a question regarding "being judged by men" but if I am not wrong then the women not only get judged by men they even get judged by another woman. One can only see a group or mob of women together, only when they are raising their voices in support of feminism and apart from that you'll rarely see a woman supporting the other woman. This is the bitter truth!! If you want to be the feminist then first learn to respect your own gender and then expect it from men to respect women.
Frankly, it's not only women who get judged even men are getting judged in today's world. And it's we who are judging them if they are too emotional, not so strong or "momma's boy" in short if they don't listen to us, we proudly say "all men are a dog".
.
.
I witnessed something which I would like to share with you all:
One day I was travelling in a city bus and due to the festive season, there was a lot of rush in the bus and because of that, I didn't get any vacant seat so I was standing throughout the journey. At one-stop a pregnant lady got into the bus, as the seats were full she requested a lady if she can adjust a little bit so they could share the seat only till the next stop.
The lady harshly said, " I've paid only for me and my daughter, not for any random woman like you so why should I adjust?" The man sitting on the front seat got up and gave his seat to the pregnant woman.
.
Why majority of time men have to give up their seats for women while travelling? Just because they are "men" and "can't get hurt". And if they don't do so "Hamare andar ki Naari jaag jaati hai".
.
.
Neither I am the supporter of feminism nor against it, my only point is that equality comes from the mind and respecting each and every individual by understanding it's worth.
These days the number of fake feminists is high because of which, the women who are actually suffering from domestic violence, being harassed or getting raped are ignored. Just by saying "नारी शक्ति जिंदाबाद" you can't be a feminist. Let me be very clear because of this a woman is being enemy of another woman.
Conclusion:
Every individual is not same "ALL WOMEN ARE NOT FAKE FEMINIST & ALL MEN ARE NOT RAPIST"
Change your definition of feminism and respect every gender. Do not run behind equality, because there is one precious thing which only women can do, like giving birth to a new life so cherish the existence of each and every human being and live life happily!!
.
That's all from my side! Let me know your definition of feminism!!
Thank you!

The truth has been spoken.. 💯👏
ReplyDeleteAnd this was soo soo needed. Perfectly explained kanchi🌸Truth revealed truely.
ReplyDeletePerfectly said kanchi and the example given is also so perfect to understand the real meaning 💯👍
ReplyDeleteSimply amazing.Beautifully written.
ReplyDeleteIts the ultimate truth.Keep writing ...love reading your blogs😁😘
Haq hai laaalllllaaaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteVery true.
ReplyDeleteAmazing one Kanchi 😍💯
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeh Video Pura Deklo
ReplyDeleteDimag Khulne ke liye kaafi hai
https://youtu.be/G9CHdvWwzQ0