Perfectly Flawed!!
In this period of lockdown when everybody was restricted from stepping out and meeting our dear ones, surprisingly I met somebody whom I did not see from a really long time, whose company I used to cherish and adore it the way it was without any discomfort. And guess who it was??
"THE LOST ME!" Yes, I met myself, I discovered that side of me again, which was lost in today's world of perfection. The world where every now and then you get judged because of your looks, the way you carry yourself or simply the way you are.
Please do not get offended if I put this bitter actuality here which is indeed experienced by each one of us, because of our "skin colour, excess body hair, body shape, pimpled face". You people must be thinking that what is the connection of " the lost me" & all these "flaws".
Pata hai wo ek time tha jab Maa baalo me tel lagakar champu banakr school bheja karti thi aur pyarse hamare gaal odhkar kehti thi, "मेरा राजा बेटा कितना प्यारा लगरा है।" Aur hum Khushi Khushi maan bhi lete the, yeh sochkar ki Maa bol rahi hai toh sach hi hoga. Par tab yeh kaha pata tha ki jis nazro se Maa hume dekhti hai ussi nazro se log nahi dekhte.Logo ke liye toh khoobsurat hona matlb "to have flawless skin, perfectly structured and shaved body" aur agar tum aise nahi ho toh tum UGLY ho aur logo ke liye criticism ka ek hot topic ho...!
Bura laga na yeh padhkar par unfortunately hum sab aisa karte hai, kyu karte hai yeh nahi pata par shyad hamari aadat hogai hai dusro ko unki "खामिया" dikhane ki, unhe yeh batane ki, "Ki tum Perfect nahi ho" aur yeh sab bolnese hume toh kuch nahi milta par wo insan jarur khudse nafrat karne lag jata hai.
Aur ab yeh socho ki hamare khudke andar kitni "खामिया" hai, kya hum "Perfect" hai? BILKUL NAHI!!
Don't judge a person from his/her looks, peek into their hearts and see how beautiful they are and then you'll fall for their flaws!!
And during this lockdown I realized that, even after getting fat, getting unwanted hair, getting pimples on my face Maa still feels, "मेरा राजा बेटा कितना प्यारा लगता है!!" And because of her I started loving and admiring my flaws. I found my lost self which is perfectly flawed!!
Let's accept ourselves the way we are, looks won't last forever but decency will!
At the end I would like to request you all whenever you meet anybody, rather than judging them, instead just stop and compliment them for who they are this will definitely bring smile on their faces & you'll be the reason behind that smile!!
🌼🌼
That's all from my side. Let me know your views on this!
Thank you!! ☺️
Very True 💯
ReplyDeleteIt's very harsh reality of this modern era. Well written ✨💫
Its really great and reality of the todays generation.
ReplyDeleteThank you kanchi for sharing and once again you prove that we will become great person in our "नजरीया" nd others also.
Very true 💯🙌🏻
ReplyDeleteI just felt that. Very well written.
Reality check given straightaway
ReplyDeleteHeartfelt dear ❤️
ReplyDeleteLooks do matter in first instance and we cannot deny the fact. We can rather comfort ourselves by saying it is ok to be the way we are.!
ReplyDeleteWell written Kanchi.Keep it up.👍
ReplyDeleteNicely put up,keep going and growing. All the Best.
ReplyDeleteCannot be more perfectly described kanchi. ❤great going my girl
ReplyDelete